Ring Size Guide
Unsure of your ring size? We offer three easy ways to ensure that you’re ordering the correct size.
Option 2: Measure an existing ring.
Option 3: Print a ring size guide.
Request a free ring sizer! We are happy to send you a complimentary ring sizer so that you can measure your finger size properly. Just enter your information below and we’ll get one in the mail to you right away. Follow the easy instructions on the ring sizer then check your inbox for a guide to our bestselling rings and a special offer.
- Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
- Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
- Note: 1 cm = 10 mm
Use the below chart to determine your ring size. Half sizes are available if your ring falls between two of the internal diameters.
|Internal Diameter (MM)||Ring Size|
- Download our ring size guide.
- Print the guide and for accurate sizing make sure “Fit to page” is not selected when printing.
- Once printed confirm that the ruler at the bottom of the page measures 2 inches.
- Match one of the circles with the inside of one of your rings. Half sizes are available if your ring falls between two of the circles.
Helpful information about ring measurements:
- Don't measure when your body temperature is either too cold or too hot. A cold finger shrinks while a hot finger expands causing an inaccurate reading. Only measure when fingers are at room temperature.
- Consider the width of the band, a particularly thick band (the knuckle to knuckle height) will feel tighter than a thin band so you may want to buy a full size larger than your normal ring size.
- Your ring should fit snugly over the knuckle. If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger, measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size in between the two.
- Alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell so refrain from measuring your ring size after consuming alcohol or food high in salt content.